Day 1 Departure from Delhi Day 2 Arrival in Dharamshala
Departure from Delhi
Arrival in Dharamshala
Day 3 Local Sightseeing Dharamshala Day 4 Dharamkot Visit and Departure to Delhi.
Local Sightseeing Dharamshala
Dharamkot Visit and Departure to Delhi.
Day 1: Departure from Delhi
Arrive at Delhi bus station at 8:00 PM in the evening at ISBT Delhi, Kashmere Gate on your own from where you will board a bus towards Dharamshala. Overnight Journey.
Day 2: Arrival in Dharamshala
After your reach Dharamshala, a Being Himalayan representative/ driver will pick you and take you to the Hotel. *(Please note, early check-ins are subjective to availability. ) After you check-in to the Hotel, freshen up and take rest for some time. Then you can stroll in the local market, taste the variety of local food in Dharamshala and spend the day off for leisure activities.
Day 3: Local Sightseeing Dharamshala
Meals:- Breakfast & Dinner
Today, after a heart-filling breakfast, our representative/ driver will take you on a sightseeing tour of Dharamshala. You will be visiting Naddi lake and Naddi village, Bhagsu nag temple, Church of St. John, HPCA Cricket stadium. and Mc Leodganj. In the evening return to Hotel and relax.
Day 4: Dharamkot visit & Departure to Delhi
Enjoy this day starting with a morning cup of tea and delicious breakfast. Checkout from the Hotel and then you will be taken to Dharamkot, an small hippy town where you can spend the rest of your day exploring the beautiful trails, and simply enjoy nature while sipping a cup of delicious coffee in one of many cafe’s in this beautiful place.
In the evening our representative/ driver will drop you at the Bus stand from where you can board the bus back to Delhi. Your journey with Being Himalayan ends with sweet memories.
End Of Trip
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- All local Sightseeing by an Individual Taxi.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
* Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
* Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
* Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
* Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
* Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.