Royal Manali Trip (3 Nights/4 Days)
Day 1 Delhi – Manali Day 2 Manali Local Day 3 Solang Valley Day 4 Manali-Delhi Departure
Delhi – Manali
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
We will receive you at Delhi Airport/Railway station.Then you will be taken by car to Manali. (15 hrs approx.) Overnight stay would be at hotel in Manali.
Day 02: Local Manali
Pickup from bus station and transfer to hotel. After freshen up you will go to local sightseeing of Manali. You can visit the “HADIMBA TEMPLE” built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof. It is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. This is known as the place where Hidimba performed meditation. Then visit the “CLUB HOUSE” which has various facilities including a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant. You can also visit the Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” which is well known for its hot springs and old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Places to visit :
The Club House
Vashisth (Hot water Spring)
Day 03: Manali – Solang Valley
After Breakfast, visit the Solang Valley where you can enjoy the rest of your day.
Solang valley is located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali. This valley offers beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. Now a few hotels have also come up. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities organised here. Apart from this, many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali – Delhi Departure
After breakfast you will be driven to Delhi where the drop location could be at Railway station/Airport and your wonderful journey with us would come to an end.
End of the trip.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis( or as per hotel/campsite plan).
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- All local Sightseeing by an Individual Taxi.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
* Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
* Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
* Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
* Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
* Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.