Royal Shimla – Manali 5N/6D
Delhi – Shimla Day 2 Shimla-Kufri-Shimla Day 3 Shimla – Manali Day 4 Manali Local Manali-Solang Valley Day 6 Manali-Delhi Departure End of trip
Delhi – Shimla
Shimla – Manali
End of trip
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
On arrival At Delhi Railway Station / Airport you will be received by our Driver/representative and you will be driven towards Shimla & transfer to hotel (8 hr. Journey). Overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla & Shimla Local
After breakfast, we would take you to a half day excursion of Kufri which is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Shimla. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “THE MALL & THE RIDGE”. This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo – Tudor library building – are worth seeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali
After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam etc. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04: ) Manali – Solang – Manali
After breakfast you will leave for Manali, and on the way you can enjoy sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Kullu valley etc. Overnight stay would be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali Local
After breakfast you can enjoy local sightseeing. You can visit the “HADIMBA TEMPLE” which is known as the place where Hidimba performed meditation. Then visit the “CLUB HOUSE” which has various facilities including a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant. You can also visit the Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” which is well known for its hot springs and old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 06: Manali-Delhi Departure
After breakfast you will proceed to Delhi with sweet memories of the trip with Being Himalayan.
End of the trip.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing by an Individual Taxi as per itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
* Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
* Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
* Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
* Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
* Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.