Delhi – Shimla Day 2 Shimla Local Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Shimla Day 4 Shimla – Manali Manali Local Day 6 Manali-Solang Valley Day 7 Manali-Delhi Departure End of trip
Delhi – Shimla
Shimla – Manali
End of trip
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
Arrive at Delhi on your own and reach HIMACHAL BHAVAN DELHI Near Mandi House, Metro Station at 09:00 PM. From there, the trip starts by Volvo to Shimla. The overnight Journey would take approx 8 hrs.
Day 02: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla & Shimla Local
You will be picked from Bus Stand and taken to Hotel. After taking some rest, you can enjoy local sight seeing to the Jakhu Temple (dedicated to Lord Hanuman), the Church, Ridge , Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari, Gaiety Theater. Overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla
After breakfast, we would take you to Kufri which is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Shimla. You can see nearby places like Green Valley, Fagu etc and enjoy your day in the lap of nature. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Shimla-Manali
After breakfast you will leave for Manali, and on the way you can enjoy sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Kullu valley etc. Overnight stay would be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali Local
After breakfast you can enjoy local sightseeing. You can visit the “HADIMBA TEMPLE” which is known as the place where Hidimba performed meditation. Then visit the “CLUB HOUSE” which has various facilities including a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant. You can also visit the Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” which is well known for its hot springs and old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 06: Manali – Solang Valley
After Breakfast, you will be taken to Solang Valley where you can enjoy the rest of your day. On the way you can enjoy the beauty of Beas river and mesmerizing mountains. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 07: Manali-Delhi Departure
After breakfast, checkout from hotel and you will have plenty of time left for leisure activities/shopping etc until 4:30 PM. At 4:30 your journey back to Delhi starts in Luxury/Volvo bus.
End of the trip.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis( or as per hotel/campsite plan).
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- All local Sightseeing by an Individual Taxi.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
* Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
* Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
* Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
* Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
* Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.