Mesmerizing Leh (5Nights/6Days)
Leh Arrival Day 2 Excursion To Sham Valley (35- 40 KMS One Way 4-5HRS) Day 3 Excursion To Pangong Lake – 13,930 FT. (160 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS – One Way) Day 4 Full Day Excursion To Monasteries (50 KMS / 02 HRS – One Way) Day 5 Leh – Excursion To Khardungla Top – 18,380 FT. (39 KMS / 02 HRS One Way) Day 6 Depart Leh (Fly Out).
Excursion To Sham Valley (35- 40 KMS One Way 4-5HRS)
Excursion To Pangong Lake – 13,930 FT. (160 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS – One Way)
Full Day Excursion To Monasteries (50 KMS / 02 HRS – One Way)
Leh – Excursion To Khardungla Top – 18,380 FT. (39 KMS / 02 HRS One Way)
Depart Leh (Fly Out).
Day 01: Leh Arrival
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport one of the world highest operated airport in the world at 3500 mtr above sea level . During your flight you will get to see some of the most beautiful and mesmerizing views. Upon arrival you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to Hotel for Check in. Spend the day resting at the hotel after welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening Visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Excursion To Sham Valley (35- 40 KMS One Way 4-5HRS)
After breakfast drive towards western part of Ladakh along the Indus river on Leh – Srinagar highway. And start sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum founded by India Army) near Leh. Then proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib founded in 15th century. Drive ahead another 5 km for the world famous Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further driving through a picturesque landscape you would reach the confluence of the Indus And Zanskar Rivers. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visiting Spituk Monastery. This monastery was built in 11th century during the region of Gragspa ‘Bum-lde. The monastery use to follow Kadampa school of Buddhism until 15th century when the Gelukpa school of buddhism was started and still in practice with Gelukpa order. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Day 03: Excursion To Pangong Lake – 13,930 FT. (160 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS – One Way)
After early morning breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass (5,300 mtr, 17,586 ft)whichs is the world third highest motorable road in the world. After 2 hrs of drive you reach to Changla pass, where you can stop for a short period for photography. Drive ascending towards Pangong reach Tangtse where you can relax for a cup of tea/ coffee. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 13,930 feet. This famous high altitude Lake of Pangong is 5- 8Kms wide and over 140 Kms long with 30 % in India and 70% in China. This large, serene lake forms a brilliant color variation including deep blue, dark green, turquoise,etc. After spending some quality time at lake, drive back to Leh via same route. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Full Day Excursion To Monasteries (50 KMS / 02 HRS – One Way)
Post breakfast, we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Then to Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace (The ancient capital of Ladakh), the school where Amir Khan’s movie “3” Idiots was filmed & Sindhu Ghat. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh. Evening at Leisure to explore the city on your own. Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 05: Leh – Excursion To Khardungla Top – 18,380 FT. (39 KMS / 02 HRS One Way)
Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road in The World) at 5,602 Mtrs. | 18,380 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Karakoram range. The views from the top of the pass are extremely incredible. Return to the hotel on time for lunch. In the afternoon you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Depart Leh (Fly Out).
After early morning breakfast transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination. Fly back with the sweet memories of Ladakh trip with Being Himalayan.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis( or as per hotel/campsite plan).
- Breakfast and Dinner during the stay.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea/Coffee /Kahwa) on arrival.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for which we’ll use Scorpio|Qualis Tata Grand as per itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Guide fee, Camera fees & any monument Entrances, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
* Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
* Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
* Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
* Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
* Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.