Delhi to Kasol Getaway 3N/4D Being Himalayan invites you to the …
Giriganga - Kuppar Peak (Kuppar Bugyal) Camping Trail 2N/3D
Enjoy camping, bonfire and short treks at this beautiful place in the lap of nature. The dense forests and diverse flora and fauna is perfect for a peaceful yet exciting weekend getaway.
We will pick you from Shimla in the morning and take you on a drive to Kharapatthar. From Kharapatthar take a 1 Hour walk through a coniferous forest while enjoying the view of prominent peaks of Garhwal Himalaya (Swargrohini, Bandarpunch, Joenli, Kalanag). Reach your camp tucked in a clearing of the forest by the banks of Giri stream. Check in to your tents and enjoy the evening with a crackling bonfire. Post dinner settle back into your tents.
After breakfast enjoy a hike up to Kuppar top. Start the walk with the blessing of ancient temple believed to be built by pandavas (and later maintained by the Rajas of Jubbal). The thick forest finally gives way to the meadows of Kuppar. Just below the top is a natural water source believed to be the source of River Giri. Continue the hike to reach the top of Kuppar offering undisturbed views of Himachal and Garwhal Himalaya and enshrined with rock cut images of Goddess. Enjoy a well deserved packed lunch and descend down to Giri Ganga Camps. Evening at leisure, enjoy bonfire and dinner. Overnight stay in camps.
This day after breakfast you will go to the shimla. On arrival in Shimla check in the hotel and rest of the evening is at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Shimla hotel.
- Accommodation in camps based on camping arrangements.
- Meals Included (2 Dinners, 2 Breakfast and 1 Lunch per person).
- Pick/Drop from/at Shimla.
- All trekking related charges.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
Himachal Prime 8N/9D This is one of our best Himachal Tour …
Shimla Manali with Chandigarh Tour Package 6N/7D With this tour package …
Royal Manali Trip 3N/4D Spend a luxurious holiday in the beautiful …