Nainital-Kausani-Corbett Tour (6 Nights/7 Days)
Day 1 Delhi – Nainital Day 2 Nainital Local Sightseeing Day 3 Nainital – Kausani Day 4 Kausani Local Sightseeing Day 5 Kausani – Corbett National Park Day 6 Sightseeing and Wild Safari Day 7 Corbett National Park – Delhi departure. End of trip
Delhi – Nainital
Nainital Local Sightseeing
Nainital – Kausani
Kausani Local Sightseeing
Kausani – Corbett National Park
Sightseeing and Wild Safari
Corbett National Park – Delhi departure.
End of trip
Day 01: Delhi – Nainital (309 Kms)
Our representative will pick you from Delhi and then you can enjoy the ride to Nainital. On arrival, check-in to Hotel and relax. After freshen up and relaxing for a while you can go to the lake and enjoy a lovely boat ride(on own).
Day 02: Nainital Local Sightseeing
After breakfast you will be taken to a sightseeing tour of Nainital. The main attractions of this town are Sattal, Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal lakes, Hanuman Garhi, Cave Garden and waterfall, Suicide point, lovers point and Mall road.
In the evening return to Hotel and enjoy free leisure time as you wish. Overnight stay at Hotel in Nainital.
Day 03: Nainital – Kausani (115 Kms)
After a hefty breakfast, check-out from hotel and leave for Kausani. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Uttrakhand on the way. On arrival at Kausani, check-in to the hotel. Spend the day at leisure.
Day 04: Kausani Local Sightseeing
Enjoy a hearty breakfast you can enjoy local sightseeing in this beautiful place. Visit the Baijnath Temple and then go to the see the tea plantations in Kausani. After covering a few more tourist spots, return to the Hotel in the evening and relax.
Day 05: Kausani – Corbett National Park
After Breakfast, checkout from Hotel and enjoy a smooth ride to the oldest Nation park in India, The Jim Corbett National Park. On arrival, check-in to hotel/resort. The rest of the day would be free for leisure time.
Day 06: Sightseeing and Wild Safari
Wake up early in the morning for a wildlife jeep safari deep into the jungles of Jim Corbett National Park. Enjoy the fascinating wildlife and then return to hotel/resort. After relaxing, you can visit the Garjiya temple, Corbett museum and other tourist spots.
Return to the hotel/resort for relaxing and overnight stay.
Day 07: Corbett National Park – Delhi departure.
After a delicious breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed on you journey back to Delhi with sweet memories of your trip with us.
End of the trip.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- All local Sightseeing by an Individual Taxi.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Entrance fees of monuments/temples/museums or similar places.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
* Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
* Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
* Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
* Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
* Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.