Spiti Winter Expedition 6N/7D Experience Spiti like never before with our …
Delhi - Manali Volvo Tour Package 4N/5D
The best way to visit manali when on a budget is our Delhi to Manali Bus package! This is one of the cheapest Manali packages from Delhi. The Delhi to Manali bus package is suitable for everyone including students, Solo Travellers, Couples and families. The journey to manali in a Volvo bus is comfortable. As the journey from Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi is overnight, this gives the travellers more time for sightseeing in Manali.
You can book this Holiday package or request a custom holiday package for Manali simply by contacting us through this website. Or by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please go through the package details below.
Board the overnight bus from Delhi from one of our selected boarding points. The journey towards Manali starts.
In the morning, you’ll reach Manali. Our driver will pick you up from Manali Bus stand and take you to the hotel for check-in & freshen up. After freshen up, you will be taken for local sightseeing of Manali town. You can visit the Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Club House, Monastery or choose to relax as per your preference. Overnight dinner & stay at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast, you will be taken towards Solang valley. Solang valley (locally known as Solang nala) is popular for various adventure activities held here. The places is extremely scenic and full of natural beauty. After sightseeing at Solang you’ll be taken towards Vashish Hot Springs and temple. These hot springs are said to have medicinal properties and good for skin conditions. After sightseeing you will be dropped at the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of the historical Naggar village and the beautiful Jana waterfall. While at Naggar village you can visit the famous Naggar Castle, Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery and Museum and the Gauri Shankar temple. Jana Waterfall is located at a distance of 12 kms from Naggar. In order to reach Jana waterfall it would be a 10-15 mins walk from the road. The waterfall is beautifully located near the Jana village and is a famous picnic spot. In the evening, you’ll be taken to the Manali Bus stand from where you can board the overnight Volvo to Delhi.
Today you’ll reach Delhi in the morning and our wonderful journey will come to an end. We hope to see you soon!
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- 2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner in Hotel.
- Pick and Drop Manali Bus stand.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
*The Cost mentioned on this page is Off seasonal. High Season costs might be higher.
Goa Package tour 3 nights 4 days What is a better …
Goa tour Package 2N/3D One of our most popular tour package …
Kasol Trip 2N/3D We offer you a very special 2 day …