| Places to visit in Spiti Valley | The mesmerizing Spiti valley attracts …
Spiti Valley Trip with Chandra Tal 5N/6D
Have an experience of lifetime in the Himalayas with our special Spiti Valley tour package. We have carefully designed this Spiti valley tour package, so we can provide the best possible experience of Spiti Valley. The journey starts from Chandigarh to Manali. Then visit Kaza via the famous Rohtang Pass. And finally you’ll reach the mesmerizing Chandertal Lake. In between these, you’ll experience the culture in Spiti valley, the monasteries and tons of natural beauty. Please read the detailed itinerary for this Spiti valley tour package below:
Our driver will receive you at Chandigarh Airport/Railway station. The journey towards the amazing Spiti Valley starts. Enjoy sight seeing during the journey. The first stoppage on this Spiti valley tour package would be Manali. Over night stay would be at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast, head towards Spiti Valley. You will, cross the famous Rohtang Pass on your way to Spiti Valley. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the valley during the transit. Reach Kaza in the evening and check-in to hotel in Kaza. Kaza is the one of the largest town in Spiti Valley. It is one of the most preferred stay location on a Spiti valley tour. Over night stay in Kaza.
Today, you’ll visit Dhankar Village famous for the Dhankar Monastery and Dhankar Lake. Our vehicle will take you to Dhankar Village, where you can visit the Dhankar Monastery. You can take a short trek towards the Dhankar Lake. The trek time is 1 – 2 hours approx depending on your walking speed.
Dhankar Lake is a beautiful lake situated above the village. The clear waters of the lake and quiet atmosphere makes you feel totally relaxed and peaceful. Enjoy the day, and return to Kaza in the evening for over night stay.
Have a hefty breakfast and proceed towards Chandertal Lake, which is one of the most famous destinations in Spiti valley. This beautiful lake has been a hotspot for photography lovers all over the world from a long time.
On way to Chandertal Lake from Kaza, you can also visit the Key monastery if time permits. Key monastery is more than 1000 years old. It is considered as one of the biggest Budhist learning centre in the Spiti Valley.
Overnight stay and camps in Chandertal.
After breakfast, visit the famous Chandertal Lake and spend some quality morning time near the lake. The crystal clear water of the lake and clear weather creates an amazing atmosphere. In the after-noon, head towards Manali and relax in the hotel for the night.
Have breakfast in the hotel and proceed on your journey towards Chandigarh, with the amazing memories of your Spiti valley tour package with Being Himalayan. Evening drop at Chandigarh. Thank you for choosing us.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- Toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (To be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
Delhi - Manali Volvo Tour Package 4N/5D The best way to …
Spiti Winter Expedition 6N/7D Experience Spiti like never before with our …
Chadar Trek - A Walk on the Frozen Zanskar …