Enchanting Ladakh: Explore Ladakh's Beauty in 9 Days
ABOUT THE LADAKH TRIP
| Ladakh Trip Highlights |
- Major Places Covered : Leh, Sham Valley, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake.
- Breakfast + Dinner included.
- Pick/Drop from Manali.
- Accommodation for 8 Nights included
- Vehicles based on Travel requirements.
Day 1: Manali to Sarchu via Atal Tunnel and Baralacha La (Approx. 230 km)Embark on an unforgettable Ladakh tour as you start your journey from Manali to Sarchu, passing through the iconic Atal Tunnel, a major highlight of the trip. Witness the stunning landscapes as you drive through the majestic Baralacha La, capturing picturesque moments for your Ladakh tour album. Arrive at Sarchu, a captivating camping destination that will leave you spellbound with its rugged beauty and serenity.
Day 2: Sarchu to Leh (Approx. 250 km)Resume your exciting Ladakh tour from Sarchu to Leh, traversing through high mountain passes like Lachung La and Tanglang La, presenting breathtaking views of the mighty Himalayas. Capture the scenic splendor of the More Plains, a vast plateau surrounded by majestic mountains, making your Ladakh trip an unforgettable experience. Arrive in Leh, the heart of Ladakh, where the adventure continues with its rich cultural heritage and enthralling landscapes.
Day 3: Leh Local SightseeingImmerse yourself in the wonders of Leh as you explore its mesmerizing attractions, including the historic Leh Palace and the spiritual Shanti Stupa, providing spectacular views of the surrounding landscape. Experience the vibrant Ladakhi culture at Leh Market, interacting with friendly locals and discovering traditional handicrafts. Visit the Hall of Fame, a tribute to the brave Indian soldiers, and learn about their heroic feats, making this day of your Ladakh tour both educational and awe-inspiring.
Day 4: Leh to Nubra Valley (Hunder) via Khardung La (Approx. 140 km)Embark on an adventurous journey from Leh to Nubra Valley via the world-famous Khardung La, one of the highest motorable roads on your Ladakh trip. Discover the enchanting beauty of Nubra Valley, and visit the captivating Diskit Monastery and the unique sand dunes of Hunder, offering an enthralling camel safari experience. Make cherished memories as you embrace the surreal charm of Nubra Valley on this remarkable day of your Ladakh tour.
Day 5: Nubra Valley SightseeingDelve deeper into Nubra Valley’s wonders by exploring the quaint village of Turtuk, known for its apricot orchards and warm hospitality. Further visit Thang Village, the last village on the Indian-Pakistan border, adding a touch of adventure and serenity to your Ladakh trip. Witness the awe-inspiring beauty of Nubra Valley, making this day a perfect blend of exploration and relaxation.
Day 6: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Shyok (Approx. 150 km)Brace yourself for an exhilarating drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via the scenic Shyok route, an offbeat path that truly defines the essence of your Ladakh tour. Revel in the ever-changing hues of the spectacular Pangong Lake, where the tranquil surroundings and breathtaking views will captivate your senses. Camp by the enchanting Pangong Lake under the starry night, adding an element of adventure to your Ladakh trip.
Day 7: Pangong Lake to Leh (Approx. 160 km)Witness the magical sunrise over Pangong Lake before commencing your return journey to Leh. Explore the ancient Hemis Monastery and the picturesque Thiksey Monastery, immersing yourself in Ladakh’s spiritual heritage. Capture unforgettable memories at Shey Palace and Sindhu Ghat, creating lasting impressions of your Ladakh tour.
Day 8: Leh to Sarchu (Approx. 250 km)Bid farewell to Leh and head back to Sarchu, cherishing the memories of your incredible Ladakh journey. Enjoy the scenic beauty along the way and relax amidst the tranquility of Sarchu, reflecting on the extraordinary experiences of your Ladakh tour.
Day 9: Sarchu to Manali (Approx. 230 km)On the final leg of your Ladakh tour, depart from Sarchu and make your way back to Manali. Relish the picturesque landscapes, completing the circle of your epic Ladakh adventure, filled with breathtaking views and cherished moments.
- Accommodation at camps/hotels/homestays. (twin/triple sharing)
- Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary.
- Pick and Drop Ex – Manali.
- Sedan/Innova/Tempo Traveller available, depending on the number of travelers.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- GST 5% on final bill amount.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Early Check-in costs by hotel if any.
Terms & Conditions
- The places covered in sightseeing will depend on the road conditions.
- If any changes are needed after the trip start due to bad weather, then extra cost might be applicable for cancellations of bookings (wherever applicable).
- In case minimum number of persons is not met, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the trip. In that case any advance made by the guest will be refunded.
- Charges for Overnight journey if needed due to road conditions, traffic etc are extra.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the email reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if the email fail to reach us. All Refunds claims in case of cancellation would be processed based on the Cancellation Policy.
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel plan/bookings due to any reasons please inform us in writing (email@example.com). Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive cancellation request in writing. The cancellation charges would vary depending on the time period left prior to arrival and it would be as follows:
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day after purchase, customers will be fully refunded if the orders cannot be confirmed.
- Cancellation requests received 20 days prior to arrival will incur a penalty of 50% of the Tour/Service cost as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation requests received 24 hours prior to arrival will incur a penalty of 100% of the Tour/Service cost as cancellation charges.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Group Tours/Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
Best Practices for Travelers Visiting Ladakh
- Acclimatization: Ladakh’s high altitude can cause altitude sickness. Take it easy on the first couple of days to acclimatize properly and stay hydrated.
- Dress in Layers: Ladakh’s weather can be unpredictable, with temperature fluctuations throughout the day. Dress in layers to stay comfortable.
- Stay Hydrated: The dry climate of Ladakh can lead to dehydration. Drink plenty of water and avoid excessive caffeine and alcohol.
- Respect Local Customs: Ladakh has a rich cultural heritage. Respect local customs and traditions while visiting monasteries and villages.
- Carry Cash: ATMs are limited in remote areas. Carry enough cash for your trip, especially if you plan to visit off-the-beaten-path places.
- Preserve Nature: Ladakh’s pristine beauty is its biggest asset. Dispose of trash responsibly and leave no trace while exploring the region.
- Pack Essentials: Sunscreen, sunglasses, a wide-brimmed hat, and lip balm with SPF are essential to protect yourself from the strong sun at high altitudes.
- Photography Etiquette: Always seek permission before photographing locals or their homes. Be sensitive to their privacy and cultural beliefs.
- Plan for Limited Connectivity: Mobile networks and internet connectivity may be limited in some areas. Inform family and friends accordingly.
- Be Prepared for Road Conditions: Ladakh’s mountain roads can be challenging. Prepare for bumpy rides and long travel durations.
- Travel in Groups: If trekking or venturing into remote areas, consider traveling in groups for safety and support.
- Support Local Economy: Purchase locally made handicrafts and support small businesses to contribute positively to the local economy.
- Carry Medications: If you have any medical conditions, carry necessary medications as access to healthcare may be limited in certain regions.
- Enjoy Local Cuisine: Taste the delicious Ladakhi cuisine, including momos, thukpa, and butter tea, to experience the flavors of the region.
- Stay Environmentally Conscious: Ladakh’s fragile ecosystem requires responsible tourism. Choose eco-friendly accommodations and activities.
Remember, Ladakh’s charm lies in its untouched landscapes and unique culture. By being a responsible and respectful traveler, you can make the most of your Ladakh experience while preserving its beauty for future generations.