Spiti Valley Circuit Tour 8N/ 9D
(Ex Chandigarh - Bookings Open)
Bookings are open for our most popular Spiti valley circuit tour! Out of all our Spiti tour packages, the Spiti valley circuit tour is the longest and covers most of the Kinnaur & Spiti valley.
Spiti valley is a part of the Lahaul Spiti district. The Spiti river flows through this valley which gives it the name. The Lahaul Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh is famous for its serene beauty and landscape.
The Tour starts from Delhi where our vehicle will pick you early in the morning. With this Spiti valley tour you will be able to visit dream destinations like Narkanda, Kalpa, Nako, Tabo, Kaza, Key monastery, Langza village, Hikkim village, Komic village and the famous Chandra Tal Lake. The tour would end in Chandigarh via Manali.
Day 1: Chandigarh – Shimla
Today our vehicle will pick you early in the morning and take you towards Shimla. On arrival in Shimla enjoy local sightseeing on the famous Mall road and Ridge where you can do the last minute shopping. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla – Sarahan
After breakfast head towards Sarahan via Kufri, Narkanda, Rampur etc. Sarahan is a beautiful village near Rampur. Overnight stay at hotel in Sarahan.
Things to do in Sarahan:
• Visit the Bhimakali Temple which is one of the Shaktipeethas.
• Explore the peaceful village, bird sanctuary and old palace area.
• Shrikhand Mountain range view.
Day 3: Sarahan – Karcham – Kalpa
After breakfast checkout from Sarahan and you will be taken towards Kalpa. Just a few minutes after Jeori you will see the “Welcome to Kinnaur board” and the iconic hanging hills over the road. Reach Kalpa in the evening and overnight stay at hotel in Kalpa.
Day 4: Kalpa – Khab – Nako Lake – Tabo
Wake up to the morning view in the town of Kalpa. Today we will head towards Tabo via Nako village. We will stop at Nako village where you can see the famous Nako lake. After a short halt in Nako village head towards Tabo.
The Tabo Monastery is one of the famous monasteries in Spiti Valley. Tabo village is also famous for its caves (Tabo caves) which can be seen from the village. These caves are used by the monks for meditation and other purposes. Overnight stay in Tabo.
Day 5: Tabo to Kaza
Today after enjoying local sightseeing in Tabo village, head towards Kaza via the famous Dhankar monastery. Dhankar monastery is situated above the Dhankar village. It is located on the top of a cliff which gives it an intense look. Spend some time exploring the Dhankar village & monastery. Head towards Kaza for overnight stay.
Day 6: Kaza – Langza – Komic – Hikkim – Kibber – Key Monastery – Kaza
Wake up in the beautiful town of Kaza and get ready to explore the nearby villages of Langza (The fossil village), Komic, Hikkim & Key monastery. Each of these villages are famous for special reasons.
Langza is known as the Fossil village of India due to the abundance of marine fossils found here. Hikkim claim to have the worlds highest post office. While Komic is the worlds highest village to be connected with a motorable road.
You can also visit Kibber which is famous for the ibex and Snow leapord sightings.
Kye monastery is one of most famous monasteries of Spiti Valley. It is one of the main centre of Budhist learnings in the valley. After sightseeing at the Key monastery, head towards Kaza for the evening stay.
Day 7: Kaza to Chandra tal Lake
Today after breakfast head towards the famous Chandratal Lake. Chandra Tal lake is situated at a distance of 55 km from Kaza and is said to be the source of the Chandra river. Enjoy some quality time near the lake. Camping is not allowed near the lake so the overnight stay would be 2 kms below the lake at our Campsite.
Day 8: Chandratal to Manali
Wake up early in the morning and visit the Chandra Tal lake to enjoy the mesmerizing morning view of the Lake. Return to the campsite for breakfast & head towards Manali via Rohtang pass. Rohtang pass is one of the most dreaded passes on this route which also is one of the most scenic places to visit near Manali. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 9: Manali to Chandigarh departure.
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and head towards Chandigarh for evening drop. Thank you for choosing us.
INR 24000/- Per Person
The Adventure begins in:
- Accommodation in Camps & Hotels as per itinerary.
- 9 Breakfast & 9 Dinner at hotel.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All hotel taxes.
- Pick & Drop from Delhi.
- GST 5%
- Meals additional to than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under ‘Inclusions’.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockages, political disturbances etc (to be borne by the client directly)
- Any entry fees to monuments etc.
- We require 6 people minimum to run a trip however this does not need to be all from one group. Please feel free to book with any number of people and we’ll try to match numbers from other groups to meet the minimum requirement.
- In case minimum number of persons is not met, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the trip. In that case any advance made by the guest will be refunded.
- Charges for Overnight journey if needed due to road conditions, traffic etc are extra. It would be around Rs 500-800 per person.
- In case any rerouting/extra stay is needed depending on the road conditions from Kaza to Manali, extra charges will be applicable.
- You can block a seat by depositing a small amount of Rs 1000/- (not refundable).
- 50 % of the booking advance is needed 20 days before the tour starting date in order to confirm the tour.
- 100 % of the payment needs to be made before the start of the tour.
- In the event we cancel the tour due to minimum no of pax not met, all the advance including the Rs 1000/- booking amount will be refunded.