Best of Goa Package 3N/4D
Welcome to Goa !
The best time to visit one of our favorite holiday destinations is almost here. We present you the best of Goa in 3 Nights/ 4 Days duration. With this package you will be able to visit the most popular places in North & South Goa. All sightseeing in this package would be on SIC (Seat in coach) basis, which means you will be taken for sightseeing by a comfortable AC Coach/Bus.u00a0
Please go through the Goa tour package below. And when you want to finalize the tour package you can leave an enquiry on our site. One of our dedicated Tour Expert will get in touch with you and provide you with different hotel/Resortu00a0options for you to choose from, depending on your budget and location preference.
On arrival at Goa Airport/Railway Station by morning you will be met, assisted and driven towards hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the town on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast we will proceed full sightseeing of South Goa & overnight halt at hotel.
Places thatu2019ll be covered:
- Miramar beach: One of Goa’s most visited places, this beach lined with shops & eateries plays host to festivals.
- Dona Paula: Dona Paula is a small beach located about 5 kms from Panaji. There is a statue of Dona Paula situated here, who was a Portuguese lady after whom the place is named. There are a few water activities available here. Also this beach offers good view of the Marmagoa port at Vasco that is located across the mouth of the Zuari River.
- Old Goa churches: There are a few very famous churches in Old Goa. One of the most famous is the Basilica of Bom Jesus, where the remains of the revered Saint Francis Xavier lie in a casket behind the altar. This church was built in the 15th century and the architecture is truly fascinating. Due to this it has been declared as a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Mangueshi temple: The Mangueshi temple is one of the largest and most visited temple of Goa. It is dedicated to Lord Manguesh, an incarnation of Shiva.
- Boat cruise point (Boat cruise ticket at own)
After breakfast we proceed for Sightseeing of North Goa & overnight halt at hotel.
Places thatu2019ll be covered:
- Fort Agauda: It is one of the popular tourist places in North Goa. Fort Agauda was built in the 17th Century and is very well preserved.
- Saligao church: The Church of Mae De Deus or Mother of God church was built in 1873 in the Neo Gothic architecture and is situated in Saligao. Open timings: 9:00 am to 12:30 am & 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Baga beach: Baga Beach is one of the popular beaches in Goa. It was the centre of the hippie movement in the 1960s. It is famous for the various water sports, bars, festive nightlife and as an overall recreational area.
- Calangute beach: Right between the Baga beach and Candolim beach is the Calangute Beach. This is the largest beach in North Goa and is considered one of the finest beaches in Goa. It is also one of the most preferred stay locations in Goa.
- Anjuna beach: The Anjuna beach is famous for the trance parties held here between October to April. Every Wednesday there is a famous flea market held here during the day. And every Saturday, the flea market is held during the night.
- Vagator beach: Vagator Beach is situated near the Anjuna beach. There are many small shacks near the beach. The view from the Vagator beach is considered really good.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop to airport with sweet memories of Goa trip.
- GST 5%
- 3 Night stay in well-furnished AC room
- 3 breakfast & 3 dinner
- Pickup & drop airport or Thivim/Karmali station on SIC basis(08:00 am to 06:00 pm)(a wait of 30 to 60 min may be required)
- One day South Goa tour on SIC basis (worth Rs 450/- PP)
- One day North Goa tour on SIC basis (worth Rs 300/- PP)
- Free use of swimming pool (Swim costume compulsory)
- All transfers on SIC basis.