| Places to visit in Spiti Valley | The mesmerizing Spiti valley attracts …
A Holiday in India's Last village - Chitkul 4N/5D
We welcome you to Chitkul, the India’s last inhabited village. Chitkul is a small but extremely beautiful village situated in the Baspa valley of Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh. With this special Chitkul tour package we will pick you from Chandigarh and take you all the way to spend 2 Nights in Chitkul. The journey from Chandigarh to Chitkul is long, so we have planned your stay for 2 Nights in Shimla (Day 1 and Day 4). The distance from Shimla to Chitkul is 248 kms approx and it will take around 7 hours to reach. This Chitkul tour package has been carefully designed to provide the best possible experience of the Sangla Valley ( also known as Baspa valley) in a limited time. Please read the detailed itinerary below:
We will receive you at Chandigarh Airport/Railway station. Then you will be taken by car to Shimla and the Chitkul tour package adventure starts. Enjoy sightseeing during the journey. Overnight stay would be at hotel in Shimla.
After breakfast, head towards Chitkul, in Kinnaur. Enjoy sightseeing on the way. Enjoy welcome drinks on arrival.
Chitkul also famous as the India’s last inhabited village, is situated in the Baspa valley in Kinnaur District of Himachal Pradesh. Chitkul is located near the Indo-Tibetan border. It is one of the most beautiful places in Kinnaur. The snowclad mountains and the Baspa river flowing through the valley created the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing holiday.
Overnight stay in Camps at Chitkul.
Early morning after breakfast, checkout from Hotel and drive towards Sangla Valley in Kinnaur. Enjoy the mountainous terrain on the way and finally reach Sangla Valley in the evening.
Sangla is a town in Baspa valley, located near the Indo – China border. The Baspa river flows through this valley. It is famous for trekking, nature walks and adventure activities. The distance from Sangla to Chitkul is approx 24 Kms. The beauty of this place will certainly make you fall in love with Sangla valley.
Overnight dinner and stay at hotel in Chitkul.
Early morning, explore the town of Chitkul and enjoy breakfast in this amazing place. Then leave towards Shimla and checkin to hotel.
Have breakfast in the hotel and proceed on your journey towards Chandigarh, with the amazing memories of your Chitkul tour package with Being Himalayan. Evening drop at Chandigarh.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Chandigarh.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
Delhi - Manali Volvo Tour Package 4N/5D The best way to …
Spiti Winter Expedition 6N/7D Experience Spiti like never before with our …
Chadar Trek - A Walk on the Frozen Zanskar …