The Giri Ganga Temple Giri Ganga is a very beautiful and …
Kasol Gateway 3N/4D (Delhi to Kasol Trip Package)
Being Himalayan invites you to the hippy town of Kasol. You will be taken to the most famous town of Kasol from Delhi by car comfortably. This Delhi to Kasol trip package is a perfect holiday for trekking lovers, couples, and nature photography lovers. Please find the detailed itinerary for the Delhi to Kasol trip package below.
Early morning we will pick you from Delhi in a vehicle. Enjoy sightseeing, take pictures on the Delhi Manali Highway way to Kasol. Evening stay would be at Camps or Huts in Kasol.
Wake up with a picturesque view of this beautiful town. Enjoy breakfast in the lap of nature and after that you can visit Manikaran Gurudwara sahib just 5 kms away from Kasol. Here you can enjoy a refreshing bath in the Hot Springs. You can enjoy the rest of your day sitting by the riverbank, strolling the local market or relaxing in the Camp site. Enjoy the evening with music and campfire (depends on the camp site/stay provider).
Today the day is free to relax or visit the local villages and hiking trails. You can also enjoy the local and international food provided in the Cafe’s in Kasol or choose to just relax and enjoy nature at the Campsite.
Today the Delhi to Kasol getaway ends and you will be taken back to Delhi with sweet memories of the Kasol tour package.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
19 Interesting Facts about Himachal Pradesh Himachal Pradesh which is one …
Manimahesh Trek - A complete guide Manimahesh Trek or Manimahesh Yatra …
Komic Village - Asia's Highest village connected with a motorable …