The Giri Ganga Temple Giri Ganga is a very beautiful and …
Dharamshala Getaway 3N/4D
Dharamshala is one of the most popular destinations in Himachal Pradesh. We offer you a special Dharamshala tour package from Delhi by car. All local sightseeing would be in a car and pick and drop would be from/at Delhi. Please read the detailed itinerary below and press the Enquire now button to get a customized quotation.
Day 1: Delhi to Dharamshala
On arrival at Airport/Railway Station our representative/driver will pick you in a private vehicle/taxi and the journey towards Dharamshala starts. Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 2: Dharamshala Sightseeing
Today, after a heart-filling breakfast, our representative/ driver will take you on a sightseeing tour of Dharamshala. You will be visiting Naddi lake and Naddi village, Bhagsu nag temple, Church of St. John, HPCA Cricket stadium. and Mc Leodganj. In the evening return to Hotel and relax.
Day 3: Day free for leisure.
Enjoy this day starting with a morning cup of tea and delicious breakfast. Then you can visit Dharamkot, a small hippy town where you can spend the rest of your day exploring the beautiful trails, and simply enjoy nature while sipping a cup of delicious coffee in one of many cafe’s in this beautiful place. Return to hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
*Please note that only HP vehicles are allowed beyond Mc leodganj towards Dharamkot due to road conditions. You can take a shared cab at cheap rates from Mc leodganj towards Dharamkot (charges directly payable there).
Day 4: Dharamshala-Delhi Departure
After breakfast you will proceed to Delhi with sweet memories of the trip with Being Himalayan. Thank you for choosing our Dharamshala tour package from Delhi.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- Toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
- Other state Vehicles are not allowed beyond Mc leodganj, so you can take the shared cabs available locally towards Dharamkot.
19 Interesting Facts about Himachal Pradesh Himachal Pradesh which is one …
Manimahesh Trek - A complete guide Manimahesh Trek or Manimahesh Yatra …
Komic Village - Asia's Highest village connected with a motorable …