Shimla Manali with Chandigarh Tour Package 6N/7D
With this Shimla Manali tour package we have added Chandigarh as an additional stoppage. This has been done because the long journey from Manali to Delhi can be very tiring for some travellers. After spending 5 Nights in the peaceful hills of Himachal Pradesh, spend a night in the most well planned city of India, i.e Chandigarh. This is a complete Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi by Car. All the journey and sightseeing would be in a comfortable car at very special prices. For hotel options and any other enquiries about this Shimla Manali with Chandigarh Package, feel free to contact us. You can go through the detailed tour itinerary below.
- 9,387/per person (4 pax minimum)
- 15,057/per person (2 pax minimum)
- Breakfast & Dinner included
- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Chandigarh
- Pick & Drop from Delhi
- Sightseeing Included
- Twin sharing basis
Day 1: Delhi -Shimla
On arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport you will be received by our Driver/representative and you will be driven towards Shimla from Delhi by a car. Overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla & Shimla Local
Today after breakfast, we would take you to Kufri which is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Shimla. There are many activities that you can take up here like horse riding and fun rides (at own cost). You can see nearby places like Green Valley, Fagu etc and enjoy your day in the lap of nature. Overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla – Manali
After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam etc. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4: Manali – Solang – Manali
After Breakfast, visit the Solang Valley where you can enjoy the rest of your day.
Solang valley is located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali. This valley offers beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities organised here. Apart from this, many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Local
After breakfast you can enjoy local sightseeing. You can visit the “HADIMBA TEMPLE” which is known as the place where Hidimba performed meditation. Then visit the “CLUB HOUSE” which has various facilities including a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant. You can also visit the Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” which is well known for its hot springs and old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 6: Manali-Chandigarh
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and journey to Chandigarh starts. Overnight stay at hotel in Chandigarh. (8-9 hr. journey)
Day 7: Delhi Departure
After breakfast you will proceed to Delhi and the Shimla Manali tour would come to an end but with sweet memories of the trip with Being Himalayan.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check – in and check – out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alcoholic/Non Alcoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- 5% GST.
- The above cost is applicable in Off Season period.
- The prices are subjective to change anytime. Please contact us for final quote before making a deposit.