Goa Package tour 3 nights 4 days What is a better …
Nainital-Kausani-Corbett Tour 6N/7D
With this package we take you to explore some of the most famous places in Uttrakhand. Starting from Nainital, through Kausani and ending in Jim Corbett National Park, this will be an amazing memorable trip.
Our representative will pick you from Delhi and then you can enjoy the ride to Nainital. On arrival, check-in to Hotel and relax. After freshen up and relaxing for a while you can go to the lake and enjoy a lovely boat ride(on own).
After breakfast you will be taken to a sightseeing tour of Nainital. The main attractions of this town are Sattal, Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal lakes, Hanuman Garhi, Cave Garden and waterfall, Suicide point, lovers point and Mall road.
In the evening return to Hotel and enjoy free leisure time as you wish. Overnight stay at Hotel in Nainital.
After a hefty breakfast, check-out from hotel and leave for Kausani. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Uttrakhand on the way. On arrival at Kausani, check-in to the hotel. Spend the day at leisure.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast you can enjoy local sightseeing in this beautiful place. Visit the Baijnath Temple and then go to the see the tea plantations in Kausani. After covering a few more tourist spots, return to the Hotel in the evening and relax.
After Breakfast, checkout from Hotel and enjoy a smooth ride to the oldest Nation park in India, The Jim Corbett National Park. On arrival, check-in to hotel/resort. The rest of the day would be free for leisure time.
Wake up early in the morning for a wildlife jeep safari deep into the jungles of Jim Corbett National Park. Enjoy the fascinating wildlife and then return to hotel/resort. After relaxing, you can visit the Garjiya temple, Corbett museum and other tourist spots.
Return to the hotel/resort for relaxing and overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed on you journey back to Delhi with sweet memories of your trip with Being Himalayan.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Wildlife Jeep Safari.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
Goa tour Package 2N/3D One of our most popular tour package …
Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in Himachal Pradesh Northern India has some …
The Giri Ganga Temple Giri Ganga is a very beautiful and …