Spiti Valley Circuit Tour 8N/ 9D
(Ex Chandigarh - Bookings Open)
Spiti Valley is definitely one of the best places to visit in Himachal Pradesh during Summer time. Therefore, we offer you a special Group Tour to Spiti Valley which let’s you explore the complete Spiti Circuit.
About the Spiti Circuit:
The Spiti Circuit includes parts of Shimla, Kinnaur, Spiti and Manali. As you go through places like Narkanda, Kalpa & Nako, the altitude climb is gradual and helps with proper altitude acclimatization. In Spiti, we’ll visit Tabo, Kaza, Dhankar, Komic, Hikkim, Langza, Pin Valley, Kye monastery, Kunzum Pass, Chandratal and more. The tour starts and ends in Chandigarh.
COVID 19 Instructions for Spiti Valley specifically:
- All Travellers should have both doses of Covid 19 vaccine or a valid covid negative report.
- All travellers are recommended (not mandatory) to register themselves on the HP Govt Covid E-Pass Website (http://covid19epass.hp.gov.in) for effective tracing of persons in the event of detection of Covid 19 positive cases.
- Please make sure to follow general Covid guidelines at all times during the trip. Masks & Sanitizers are recommended throughout the trip.
INR 25,500/- Per Person*
Day 1: Chandigarh – Narkanda
Today our vehicle will pick you early in the morning and take you towards Narkanda. On the way enjoy the views while you travel through Kufri, Fagu and Theog. Overnight stay at Camps/Hotel.
Day 2: Narkanda – Kalpa
After breakfast checkout from Narkanda and you will be taken towards Kalpa. Just a few minutes after Jeori you will see the “Welcome to Kinnaur board” and the iconic hanging hills over the road. Reach Kalpa in the evening and overnight stay at hotel in Kalpa.
Day 3: Kalpa – Khab – Nako Lake – Gue- Tabo
Wake up to the morning view in the town of Kalpa. Today we will head towards Tabo via Nako village. We will stop at Nako village where you can see the famous Nako lake. After a short halt in Nako village head towards Tabo via Gue Village.
The Gue village is famous for the Gue mummy which is a naturally mummified body of a Budhist Monk in a meditating position. Explore the monastery and after Gue head towards Tabo.
The Tabo Monastery is one of the famous monasteries in Spiti Valley. Tabo village is also famous for its caves (Tabo caves) which can be seen from the village. These caves are used by the monks for meditation and other purposes. Overnight stay in Tabo.
Day 4: Tabo – Dhankar Monastery – Mud (Pin Valley)
Today after enjoying local sightseeing in Tabo village, head towards Kaza via the famous Dhankar monastery.
The Dhankar monastery is situated above the Dhankar village. It is located on the top of a cliff which gives it an intense look. Spend some time exploring the Dhankar village & monastery. After exploring Dhankar village, head towards the Mud village in Pin Valley for overnight stay.
Pin Valley is the starting point for some very popular treks like the Pin Bhabha Pass and Pin Parvati Pass. You can enjoy sightseeing on the way to Mud village. Another beautiful village to look for on the way to Mud is the Sangnam village.
Day 5: Mud – Kaza – Langza – Komic – Hikkim – Kaza
Wake up in the magnificent Pin valley and after breakfast head towards Kaza and then further to explore the nearby villages of Langza (The fossil village), Komic, Hikkim & Key monastery. Each of these villages are famous for special reasons.
Hikkim claim to have the worlds highest post office.
Komic is the worlds highest village to be connected with a motorable road.
While Langza is known as the Fossil village of India due to the abundance of marine fossils found here.
After sightseeing, head towards Kaza for the evening stay.
Day 6: Kaza – Kye Monastery – Kibber.
After breakfast at the hotel in Kaza, you can explore the Kaza market in the morning then head towards the Key Monastery for sightseeing. After Key monastery, head towards the Kibber village famous for it’s wildlife sightseeing during winters. Enjoy your day in and around Kibber village and it the evening rest at a local homestay in Kibber.
Day 7: Kibber to Chandratal Lake
Today after breakfast head towards the famous Chandratal Lake and visit the Chicham Bridge on the way just 5 kms from Kibber.
The Chicham Bridge is one of the highest (Altitude) bridges in Asia and is situated 5 kms ahead of Kibber village.
Chandra Tal lake is situated at a distance of 55 km from Kaza and is said to be the source of the Chandra river. On the way, you’ll cross the famous Kunzum Pass. Spend some time near the Kunzum Mata Temple situated on the top of the pass and head towards Chandratal Lake.
Enjoy some quality time near the lake. Camping is not allowed near the lake so the overnight stay would be 2 kms below the lake at our Campsite.
Day 8: Chandratal to Manali
Wake up early in the morning and visit the Chandra Tal lake to enjoy the mesmerizing morning view of the Lake. Return to the campsite for breakfast & head towards Manali via the Atal Tunnel. The Atal Tunnel is a strategic tunnel built by the Border Roads Organization, helps shorten the journey by avoiding the Rohtang Pass which is one of the most dreaded passes on this route. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 9: Manali to Chandigarh departure.
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and head towards Chandigarh for evening drop. We recommend starting early today as it would be a long journey. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the time during the trip and meet us again on the next trip to Himachal Pradesh.
- Accommodation in Camps & Hotels as per itinerary.
- 8 Breakfast & 8 Dinner at hotel.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary. (Subjective to road conditions)
- 5% GST.
- All hotel taxes.
- All Toll Taxes.
- Pick & Drop from Chandigarh.
- Meals additional to than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under ‘Inclusions’.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockages, political disturbances etc (to be borne by the client directly)
- Any entry fees to monuments etc.
- Any costs arising if a client does not follow the mentioned Covid guidelines.
- We require 6 people minimum to run a trip however this does not need to be all from one group. Please feel free to book with any number of people and we’ll try to match numbers from other groups to meet the minimum requirement.
- In case minimum number of persons is not met, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the trip. In that case any advance made by the guest will be refunded.
- Charges for Overnight journey if needed due to road conditions, traffic etc are extra. It would be around Rs 500-800 per person.
- In case any rerouting/extra stay is needed depending on the road conditions from Kaza to Manali, extra charges will be applicable.
- You can block a seat by depositing the booking advance. We need 50% of the Package Amount to confirm the Tour and Process the Bookings.
- After the booking fee (50% of package cost) is deposited, the customer has to deposit the remaining fee on day 1 of the tour after Hotel check-in. This helps us in maintaining the tour smoothly.
- Balance payment can be made online or to our representatives by cash (on a case to case basis) on the commencement of Day 1.
- In the event we cancel the tour due to minimum no of pax not met, all the advance including the booking amount will be refunded.