Kasol Trip 2N/3D We offer you a very special 2 day …
Alluring Manali 4N/5D
From many years, Manali has been in alluring travellers from all over the world. We have created a special 4N/5D, Delhi manali tour package. With this Delhi Manali tour package, we pick you from Delhi and take you on a journey to explore the beautiful town on Manali. Please find the detailed itinerary below and press the Enquire Now button to get the best prices from our team.
Day 1: Delhi - Manali
Our representative /Driver will meet you at Delhi Railway station/Airport and the Alluring Manali tour from Delhi starts. The journey is long, so please try to start as early as possible. Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 2: Manali - Solang Valley
After Breakfast, visit the Solang Valley where you can enjoy the rest of your day.
Solang valley is located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali. This valley offers beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. Now a few hotels have also come up. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities organised here. Apart from this, many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 3: Manali Local Sightseeing
After freshen up you will go to local sightseeing of Manali. You can visit the “HADIMBA TEMPLE” built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof. It is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. This is known as the place where Hidimba performed meditation. Then visit the “CLUB HOUSE” which has various facilities including a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant. You can also visit the Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” which is well known for its hot springs and old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Places to visit :
The Club House
Vashisth (Hot water Spring)
Day 4: Manali - Manikaran
Today you will be taken to Manikaran in the beautiful Parvati Valley. You can visit the Gurudwara Sahib here and take a dip in the holy hot water springs. These springs are said to have many health related benefits. Spend half the day in this valley and then head towards the Kullu Market, where you can enjoy local delicacies and shopping. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 5: Manali-Delhi Departure
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and proceed to Delhi with sweet memories of the Delhi Manali tour package with Being Himalayan.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
Key Monastery - Spiti valley's biggest Monastery! Key Gompa or Key …
| Langza Village - A Brief Introduction | Langza Village Height …
A Holiday in India's Last village - Chitkul 4N/5D We welcome …