Spiti Valley via Shimla & Kinnaur 7N/8D Ex - Chandigarh Let's …Read More
Dharamshala Getaway 2N/3D
We welcome you in the lap of the mighty Dhauladhar mountains Ranges with our Dharamshala 2 Nights 3 Days Tour package. Dharamshala is a beautiful hill station in Himachal pradesh. With this short Dharamshala Tour package from Delhi, you can visit the most popular tourist destinations of the town.
Things to do in Dharamshala 2 Nights 3 Days package
- Visit Mcleodganj.
- Bhagsu Nag Temple.
- Bhagsunag waterfall.
- Tibetian Monasteries.
- St John’s Church in the Wilderness.
- Dal Lake & Naddi View Point.
- Visit the Tsuglakhang complex which is also the home of the Tibetan leader The Dalai Lama.
- Shopping in local market.
Today you’ll be picked from Delhi and then you will be driven towards Dharamshala & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Today after breakfast at the hotel head for a local sightseeing tour of Mcleodganj & Dharamshala. Today you can visit Mcleod Ganj and nearby tourists attractions. The most famous tourist attractions near Mcleod ganj are the Bhagsunag Temple, Bhagsu Nag waterfall, Naddi view point, Dal Lake, St John’s Church &Tsuglagkhang Complex.
The Tsuglagkhang complex is also the home of the Dalai Lama. After a full day spent in sightseeing, head back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Today morning after breakfast checkout from the Hotel and head towards Delhi . In the evening you will reach Delhi and this wonderful Dharamshala 2 nights 3 days package comes to an end. Thanks for choosing us.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
- The cost mentioned is applicable for off season. Please contact us for Seasonal & Long weekend package prices.
- The Cost is based on Budget/Standard Category hotels.