Himachal Prime 8N/9D
This is one of our best Himachal Tour Packages. Himachal Pradesh has a lot of famous tourist destinations. With Himachal Prime, you will be visiting the best of Himachal Pradesh. Starting from Delhi you would be visiting Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie and Khajjiar. Our dedicated team, will make sure that you have the best possible experience on this Himachal Tour. Please find the detailed Himachal itinerary for 9 days below.
- 17,262/per person (4 pax minimum)
- 23,877/per person (2 pax minimum)
- Breakfast & Dinner Included
- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Dharamshala
- 2 Nights in Dalhousie
- Pick & Drop from Delhi
- Sightseeing Included
- Twin Sharing basis
- Best Price in the Industry
On arrival At Delhi Railway Station / Airport you will be received by our Driver/representative and you will be driven towards Shimla & transfer to hotel (8 hr. Journey). Overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Today after breakfast, we would take you to Kufri which is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Shimla. There are many activities that you can take up here like horse riding and fun rides (at own cost). You can see nearby places like Green Valley, Fagu etc and enjoy your day in the lap of nature. Overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam etc. Overnight stay in Manali.
After Breakfast, visit the Solang Valley where you can enjoy the rest of your day.
Solang valley is located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali. This valley offers beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities organised here. Apart from this, many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
After breakfast you can enjoy local sightseeing. You can visit the “HADIMBA TEMPLE” which is known as the place where Hidimba performed meditation. Then visit the “CLUB HOUSE” which has various facilities including a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant. You can also visit the Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” which is well known for its hot springs and old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
After breakfast drive from Manali to Mc Leodganj (Dharamsala). On arrival check in at hotel. & Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamshala.
After breakfast you can take the city tour which includes Naddi lake and Naddi village, Bhagsu nag temple, Church of St. John, HPCA Cricket stadium and Mc Leodganj. After sightseeing you will proceed for Dalhousie in the afternoon. Overnight stay would be at hotel.
After breakfast, you will be taken to a full day sightseeing. First you will be driven to Subash Bowli then to Khajjiar via Bakrota hills and Lakkarmandi.
Often called India’s Switzerland, the exquisite glade of Khajjiar (1960m) has a circumference of about 5 km. Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes and the snow-line rests above these woods. At Khajjiar there is a 12th century temple dedicated to Khajji Nag. Within the temple are life size wooden images of the five Pandav brothers,
After returning from Khajjiar enjoy the rest of the evening at mall road. Overnight stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
After breakfast you will be driven towards Delhi. The journey would take approx 15 hrs. You will be dropped at Railway station/Airport and your wonderful journey with us would come to an end.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alcoholic/Non Alcoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- 5 % GST.
- The above cost is applicable for Off Season period.
- The package price is subjective to change anytime. Please contact us for a quote before you make any advance payments.
- Package Cost applicable for Budget/Standard category.