Shimla Tour Package 2 Nights/ 3 Days - Ex Chandigarh
| Shimla Tour Package 2 nights 3 days | Highlights
- 2 Nights in Shimla
- Pick/Drop from/at Chandigarh
- Sightseeing Included
- Breakfast + Dinner included
Today morning our vehicle will pick you from Chandigarh and take you towards Shimla. It would be a 4 hour journey. On arrival in Shimla visit the Mall road, Ridge, Scandal point, Johny’s wax museum, Lakkar Bazar, Tibetian Market and many more places situated at the center of the town. In the evening head towards the hotel for overnight stay.
After Breakfast you’ll be taken for a sightseeing tour of Kufri. Kufri is one of the most famous places to visit near Shimla. Kufri is famous for its beauty in the winters during snowfall. In the summers you can enjoy a variety of activities in Kufri like Pony rides, Adventure rides at the adventure resort, Kufri Zoo & nature park visit etc. (any ticket costs are not included in the package) There are many small outlets where you can enjoy delicious food as well. After a funfilled day in Kufri, head back towards the hotel for overnight stay.
Today after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and you’ll be taken to the Chandigarh airport/railway station. From there you can carry on your journey further towards home. Thank you for choosing our Shimla.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Airport/Railway station.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- GST 5 %.
- The cost is per person for a minimum of 2 travelers.
- The Cost given above is applicable in Off Season period only.