Spiti Valley via Shimla & Kinnaur 7N/8D Ex - Chandigarh
Let’s go to the enchanting Spiti Valley via Shimla & Kinnaur. This 7 Nights/ 8 Days trip to Spiti Valley from Shimla is designed to provide a Spiti experience even when Rohtang Pass & Kunzum are closed. Rohtang Pass opens only for 3-4 months every year. Due to this Spiti Valley remains inaccessible for the remaining year from Manali side.
However, the Shimla route is open for a longer duration and closes only in peak winters. With this Spiti tour plan, we pick you from Chandigarh and after 8 days of adventure in Spiti you’ll be taken back to Chandigarh via the same route.
Go through the Spiti 7 nights / 8 Days itinerary below and contact us for a custom tour package for Spiti valley.
After breakfast our vehicle will pick and you will be taken towards Kalpa. On the way you will visit the town of Rampur.
Kalpa is situated above the ton of Recongpeo which is the district headquarters of Kinnaur.
Overnight stay at hotel in Kalpa.
Things to do / places to see in Kalpa:
- Kalpa Suicide Point.
- Kinner Kailash peak view.
- Kalpa village/apple orchards walk.
Today after breakfast head towards Sarahan via Kinnaur. In the evening you’ll reach at Sarahan and checkin to the hotel for overnight stay.
Things to do in Sarahan:
• Visit the Bhimakali Temple which is one of the Shaktipeethas of Hindu mythology.
• Explore the peaceful village, bird sanctuary and old palace area.
• Shrikhand Mountain range view.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Chandigarh.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
- In case of any route changes or extra days needed due to bad weather/road blocks extra cost would be applicable.
- We recommend taking a proper health checkup before arrival as weather in Spiti valley changes rapidly and problems like high altitude sickness and breathing problems might arise.