Komic Village - Asia's Highest village connected with a motorable …
Kasol Trip 2N/3D
We offer you a very special 2 day trip to Kasol. This 2 day trip to Kasol is a perfect weekend getaway. We will pick you in the morning from Bhuntar and after spending 2 days in Kasol you will be taken from Kasol to Bhuntar. Therefore, you’ll be free to roam on your own wherever you want without any interference from us. We will provide accommodation in Kasol including Breakfast and Dinner. We hope you have read our amazing Kasol trip planner article, that’ll help you be ready for Kasol. If not, please do check it out after going through the below package. Please read the detailed itinerary for the 2 day trip to Kasol below:
We will receive you at Bhuntar Bus stop. Then you will be taken by car to Kasol and the Kasol adventure starts. After our vehicle drop you at Hotel/Campsite, you are free to explore this hippy town on your own. Overnight Dinner and stay at Hotel/campsite provided by us.
Wake up in the lap of nature and have breakfast on the Hotel/campsite. After that you are totally free to wander in the town and nearby villages.
You can visit the nearby Manikaran Gurudwara and take a dip in the holy hot water kund (Pool). You can also take a walk on the nearby trekking trails. Or simply relax. Checkout our special article on the Things to do in Kasol for your reference.
Overnight Dinner and stay at Hotel/Campsite.
Today, after breakfast checkout from Hotel/Campsite. We will pick you from Kasol and drop at Bhuntar Bus stand. And then you can carry on with your journey further towards home. We hope you will enjoy this 2 day trip to Kasol with us.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Bhuntar.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
- Please note that there is no sightseeing included in this package, therefore no cost for sightseeing has been added.
- You can choose to add a sightseeing vehicle at additional cost. Please feel free to discuss it with us anytime before booking or start of the tour.
- The costs mentioned above is starting price based on camping accommodation. The final cost will depend on the hotel/campsite chosen.
Kasol Trip 2N/3D We offer you a very special 2 day …
Key Monastery - Spiti valley's biggest Monastery! Key Gompa or Key …
| Langza Village - A Brief Introduction | Langza Village Height …