The Best Spiti Itinerary for 7 Days (6 Nights & 7 Days) Via - Shimla
ABOUT THE SPITI VALLEY TRIP
Let’s go through one of the best Spiti itineraries possible in 7 Days. This itinerary is designed to let the travelers explore the best of Spiti Valley in off season when the Manali route is closed.
This Spiti trip starts from Shimla and you travel to Spiti via Kinnaur. This route is also preferred because it helps minimizing the effect of mountain sickness as you climb the altitude gradually.
Also within these 7 days, you will cover the most popular Spiti tour destinations like Nako, Tabo, Pin Valley, Kaza, Key Monastery, Kibber, Chicham Bridge, Hikkim village, Komic village, Langza Village & The Geu village Mummy. Apart from this, the complete route is full of natural beauty and serene landscape.
The combination of all this at a pocket friendly price makes it one of the Best Spiti valley Tour Packages for 7 Days. Please go through the details below and hope to see you soon on this trip. Feel free to contact us for any enquiries.
| Spiti Valley trip Highlights |
- Experience the most of Spiti in just 7 Days.
- Enjoy the Extreme Mountainous terrain of Kinnaur on the way to Spiti.
- Suited for Off Season Travelling.
- Breakfast + Dinner included
- Pick/Drop from Shimla
- Accommodation for 6 Nights included
- SUV vehicles / Tempo Traveller for complete tour
Available Dates for Fix Departure
- Custom Dates available for groups. *(Price depends on the group size)
The Spiti trip starts today as you meet the group and start enjoying the mountainous terrain. On the way enjoy the beauty of popular places like Kufri, Narkanda & Rampur. Enjoy the evening stay in Kalpa/Spillo.
Wake up to another beautiful day in Kinnaur full of natural beauty. After breakfast at the homestay/hotel and proceed towards Tabo. Enroute Tabo you’ll visit Nako village and the famous Nako Lake. The Nako lake is usually frozen in winters and this makes it a spectacular sight to see. After visiting Nako, proceed further towards Tabo. Overnight stay at Tabo.
Enjoy the beautiful morning in Tabo exploring the Tabo Monastery and Tabo Caves. The Tabo Monastery is one of the oldest monasteries in Spiti Valley. There are meditation caves above the Tabo village which are carved out of the mountains and were used for meditation by the monks.
Leave Tabo and head towards Dhankar village. Visit the Dhankar monastery and make sure to enjoy the view of the Spiti river from the top of the Dhankar Castle. After Dhankar head towards Pin valley for sightseeing. The group will reach Kaza in the evening for overnight stay and dinner.
After breakfast at the homestay, visit the famous Key monastery. Key monastery is one of the biggest monasteries in Spiti valley. It is also one of the oldest and most revered monastery in the area. After key Monastery proceed towards Kibber. Kibber village is most popular during winters as during this period a variety of Himalayan wildlife comes down from the higher mountains.
Just 5 kms ahead of Kibber is the iconic Chicham Bridge, which is one the highest bridges in Asia.
Today morning, have a healthy breakfast and proceed towards Hikkim village. Hikkim is the village with the highest post office in the World. After Hikkim, you will visit Komic. Komic village holds the title of the village with the highest motorable road in Asia. Thereafter, visit the Langza village, also known as the Fossil Village. The snowcapped mountains and the iconic Budha statue near Langza is a perfect place for some quality alone time.
Overnight stay at Kaza.
Today, early morning have breakfast and head towards Spillo/ Kalpa. We recommend an early start so you can also visit the famous Giu Monastery on the way.
Enjoy the last day of the trip while travelling back to Shimla. However, we will be waiting for you to join us again on lots of future fun adventures together!
- Accommodation in Home-stays. (twin/triple/quad sharing)
- Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from/at Shimla.
- Tempo Traveller/ Innova/Similar vehicle depending on the number of travelers.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- GST 5% on final bill amount.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Early Check-in costs by hotel if any.
Terms & Conditions
- The places covered in sightseeing will depend on the road conditions.
- If any changes are needed after the trip start due to bad weather, then extra cost might be applicable for cancellations of bookings (wherever applicable).
- In case minimum number of persons is not met, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the trip. In that case any advance made by the guest will be refunded.
- Charges for Overnight journey if needed due to road conditions, traffic etc are extra.
- You can block a seat by depositing a small amount of Rs 1000/- (not refundable if the client cancels).
- 50 % of the booking advance is needed 20 days before the tour starting date in order to confirm the tour.
- 100 % of the payment needs to be made before the start of the tour.
- In the event we cancel the tour due to minimum no of pax not met, all the advance including the Rs 1000/- booking amount will be refunded.
- In the event the client cancels the tour, Cancellation charges are applicable as per the cancellation policy below.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the email reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if the email fail to reach us. All Refunds claims in case of cancellation would be processed based on the Cancellation Policy.
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel plan/bookings due to any reasons please inform us in writing (email@example.com). Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive cancellation request in writing. The cancellation charges would vary depending on the time period left prior to arrival and it would be as follows:
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day after purchase, customers will be fully refunded if the orders cannot be confirmed.
- Cancellation requests received 20 days prior to arrival will incur a penalty of 50% of the Tour/Service cost as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation requests received 10 hours prior to arrival will incur a penalty of 100% of the Tour/Service cost as cancellation charges.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Group Tours/Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.