Manali Getaway 2N/3D
This Manali 2 Nights 3 Days package is perfect for people who want to take a short vacation to the hills. Refresh your mind in Manali which is one of the most popular hill stations in the north. Within these 3 days you’ll be taken from Delhi to Manali by car.
Things to do in Manali 2 Nights 3 Days package
- Visit Solang Valley.
- Hadimba Temple.
- Van Vihar.
- Manali Mall Road.
- Shopping in local market.
Today you’ll be picked from Delhi and then you will be driven towards Manali & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
After Breakfast, visit the Solang Valley where you can enjoy the rest of your day.
Solang valley is located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali. This valley offers beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley.
Sking and Paragliding are two main activities organised here. Apart from this, many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc. Afer Solnag sightseeing you will be taken for local sightseeing of Manali per your preference. You can visit the Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Club House, Monastery & local markets depending on the time left. Overnight dinner & stay at hotel.
Today morning after breakfast checkout from the Hotel and head towards Delhi . It is recommended to start early as the journey is long. Evening drop at Delhi and this wonderful Manali 2 nights 3 days package holiday comes to an end. Thanks for choosing us.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on MAP basis depending on the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop from Delhi.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
- The cost mentioned is applicable for off season. Please contact us for Seasonal & Long weekend package prices.