The Giri Ganga Temple Giri Ganga is a very beautiful and …
Triund Weekend Camping Trip 1N/2D
For all the trekking lovers we present a special weekend Triund trekking package. The Triund hill is situated at an height of 9350 ft. It is a medium difficulty trek and the Triund trek distance is approx 9 kms, which include 2 kms trek from Mc leodganj to Dharamkot. Dharamkot to triund trekking distance is 7 kms. You will see the grand Dhauladhar mountains from Triund hill top. This triund trekking package is a perfect weekend getaway. As we will pick you from Chandigarh in the evening and after an overnight journey in a personal vehicle, you’ll reach Mc leodganj from where the trek starts. Next day you’ll come back downhill and our driver will take you from Mc leodganj to Chandigarh. The detailed Triund trek itinerary is given below.
You’ll be picked in the evening from Chandigarh and the overnight journey towards Mc leodganj starts.
In the morning, you’ll reach Mc leodganj bus stand. At Mc leodganj you’ll meet our representatives, who will provide you information about our campsite and other Triund trek details.
From Mc leodganj, you can either choose to hike 2 kms towards Dharamkot or take a local cab (charges directly payable there). From Dharamkot, the trek towards Triund starts. Dharmkot to Triund distance is 7 kms and can be completed in 3-5 hours approx.
Reach Triund and relax at the campsite. Enjoy the view of the Dhauladhar ranges. Dinner and overnight stay in Camps.
Wake up with a picturesque view of the Dhauladhar ranges. Enjoy the delicious breakfast and start the downhill journey towards Mc leodganj. Our driver will pick you from Mc leodganj and take you towards Chandigarh. Evening drop at Chandigarh. Thank you for choosing our Chandigarh to Triund trekking package. Hope you’ll plan your next trip with us soon.
- Accommodation on twin/triple Sharing Basis.
- Lunch & Dinner on day 2 and Breakfast on day 3.
- Pick and Drop from Chandigarh.
- All local Sightseeing included in the itinerary in a vehicle provided by us.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Check -in and check –out time 12:00 noon.
- Local Cab charges from Mcleodganj to Dharamkot, and vice versa, if any.
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any unplanned transport expenses.
- Camera fees, Alchoholic/Non Alchoholic beverages.
- Vehicle service on liesure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service tax.
- Bonfire is not allowed in Triund, so it is not included in the Triund trekking package.
- Other state vehicles are not legally permitted on the Mc leodganj to Dharamkot, due to the road conditions. Thus, you can either take a hike or take a local cab (available at minimal cost on sharing basis) till Dharamkot.
- Alcohol is banned in Triund.
- The authorities enter the names of all trekkers and bags are checked near Galu temple.
19 Interesting Facts about Himachal Pradesh Himachal Pradesh which is one …
Manimahesh Trek - A complete guide Manimahesh Trek or Manimahesh Yatra …
Komic Village - Asia's Highest village connected with a motorable …